- Personal tools
From CISTI-ICIST LAB WIKI
- Project Ensemble - is the application of the Carrot 2 open-source clustering engine to a Lucene full-text index of approximately 6 million STM articles. Results from the first 150 search results are clustered and displayed in either "Foam Tree" or "Folder" sets.
- Project Sarkanto - is an elementary search-engine based on a Lucene index of approximately 7 million STM articles. Results from a search in Sarkanto have associated recommendations based either on "citation similarity" (see Synthese Recommender) or "user similarity", as determined by the 'bX' Recommender from Ex Libris.
- Ungava - explores ways of navigating full-text search and the visualization of search results for articles in the NRC Research Press collection (demo) and the Colorado State University Libraries catalogue (demo). Includes a drill cloud implementation.
- Sleeping Beauties - Did you know that CISTI has a thousand articles that were ahead of their time? They originally received little attention and were almost forgotten by science. Then they were re-discovered and have since influenced research. Measuring this surge of citing activity allows CISTI to identify fields undergoing rapid change. Explore the Sleeping Beauties in CISTI's collection with MapleLeaf
- LuSql - creates a Lucene index from a SQL query of a DBMS using this simple yet powerful Java command line utility.